Here’s a delicious Raspberry Yogurt Bowl made with a sweetened condensed milk greek yogurt base, and topped with white chocolate and fresh raspberries!
Nothing beats a yogurt bowl in the morning if you want to start your day on a healthy note; nope, not even pancakes! Made with the fine combination of sweetened condensed milk Greek yogurt base, fresh and vibrant raspberries, and white chocolate, this yogurt bowl is meant to energize you and get you ready for the day with its sweet and slightly sore undertones. So, are you ready to enjoy this low-carb, high fiber, and a pretty bowl of nutritious breakfast?
Ingredients Used to Make This Raspberry Yogurt Bowl
**I’ve linked some of these ingredients to amazon.com to give you an idea of what they are, but you should also be able to find them in your local grocery store (usually, the natural & organic food section). They are also affiliate links, which means that I earn a commission as an Amazon Associate if you decide to purchase the items. The price will be the same for you, link or no link 🙂
- The Base – 1 cup unsweetened plain yogurt, greek yogurt or dairy free coconut yogurt
- Stir Ins – 2 Tbsp of sweetened condensed milk, or 1 Tbsp of instant milk powder + 1 Tbsp of or honey
- Topping – Top with fresh raspberries, white chocolate, mint, pistachio, ground flaxseeds
- Nutritional Boosters – Sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. The possibilities are endless
More Recipes Like This Raspberry Yogurt Bowl
Raspberry Yogurt Bowl
- 1 cup yogurt of choice
- 1 Tbsp sweetened condensed milk, or 1 Tbsp of instant milk powder + 1 Tbsp of or honey
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 square white chocolate
- 1 Tbsp additional toppings, like nuts or seeds
- Layer the ingredients one at a time, and enjoy!
Leave a Reply