This glossy sweet coating made with walnut butter and confectioner's sugar will transform your favorite treats into unforgettable indulgences! Drizzle this Simple Walnut Butter Glaze over your banana bread, cookies, scones or muffins to infuse your desserts with the buttery rich walnut flavor.
Simple Walnut Butter Glaze
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the confectioners sugar (powdered sugar), walnut butter, and 1 Tbsp of water.
- Stir the mixture until the powdered sugar is fully dissolved and the glaze has a smooth consistency. The glaze should be pourable, but not too runny.
- If the glaze is too thick for your liking, add additional 1 Tbsp of water, and mix well until you reach the desired consistency.
- If the glaze is too thin and you prefer a thicker consistency, add more powdered sugar, a tablespoon at a time, and mix until you achieve the desired thickness.
- Once you have the glaze at your preferred consistency, it's ready to use.
- Drizzle the prepared glaze over your favorite baked goods such as cakes, cupcakes, donuts, or cinnamon rolls. You can also use it to glaze cookies or muffins.
- Allow the glaze to set for a few minutes before serving.