This delectably sweet and slightly tart pineapple glaze uses just two ingredients: pineapple juice and powdered sugar! Dip, glaze or drizzle your favorite treats with this simple glaze to capture the sweetness of summer and give your recipes a tropical twist.
Simple Pineapple Glaze
- ½ cup confectioners sugar (60g) , use powdered erythritol for the sugar free option
- 1 Tbsp pineapple juice , fresh or from canned. Some pineapple bits are encouraged!
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add the confectioners' sugar (powdered sugar).
- Gradually pour in the pineapple juice. Whisk the mixture together until smooth.
- If the glaze is too thick for your liking, add an additional teaspoon of pineapple juice and mix well. Keep adding lemon juice in small increments until the glaze reaches your desired consistency. You want it to be smooth and pourable but not too runny.
- If the glaze becomes too thin, you can thicken it by adding a bit more confectioners' sugar, a tablespoon at a time, and whisking until you achieve the desired thickness.