Presenting my non-alcoholic sangria using Seedlip Grove 42, a super trendy, zero-proof botanical infusion flavored with bitter oranges, blood oranges, lemongrass, lemon peels, mandarin and ginger. It tastes just like a citrusy gin without the alcohol kick. Mix this in with red grape juice, cranberry juice, and lots of citrus fruit slices and you’ll end up with a pitcher of the most refreshing, sweet and pretty drink that doesn’t need an ounce of alcohol for everyone to want to repeat.
Ingredients Used to Make This Non-Alcoholic Sangria
**Note that these are affiliate links, which means that I earn a commission as an Amazon Associate if you decide to purchase the items. The price will be the same for you, link or no link 🙂
- Non-Alcoholic Spirit of Choice– I used SEEDLIP Grove 42. a Zero-Proof spirit that’s distilled from a blend of Bitter Orange, Blood Orange, Orange, Lemongrass, Lemon, Mandarin, Ginger.
- Red Grape Juice
- Cranberry Juice
- Fresh Fruits of choice – go for the seasonal, local fruits for the best flavor. I used naval oranges, lemons and lime.
HOW ARE NON-ALCOHOLIC SPIRITS MADE?
According to the Seedlip website, their spirits take six weeks to make & involves bespoke maceration, copper pot distillation, blending & filtration for each individual ingredient. It is then blended and bottled.
WHAT’S THE NUTRITIONAL PROFILE OF NON-ALCOHOLIC SPIRITS?
As far as I can tell, most non-alcoholic brands present themselves as sugar-free and sweetener-free. Most are also suitable for those in a gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, and low-carb diet.
WHERE TO BUY NON-ALCOHOLIC SPIRITS
Because these spirits do not contain alcohol, you can buy them online through the brand website, or online retailers such as Amazon.
Recipe Variations and Optional Add Ins for this Non-Alcoholic Sangria
- Spiced – Orange peels, cinnamon stick and cloves
- Citrus Medley – Naval Orange, Lemon and Lime slices
- Berries – raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries
- Festive – fresh cranberries and a few sprigs of rosemary
- Pre-chill your ingredients before building your cocktail. You can do this by putting all the ingredients in the fridge at least 3 hours before using.
More Non-Alcoholic Drink Recipes You’ll Love
- 2 cups Seedlip Grove 42 pre-chilled
- 1 cup Red grape juice
- 1 cup Cranberry juice , or more grape juice
- 1-2 Tbsp liquid stevia* more if you like sweeter sangria
- 2 cups fresh fruit slices, such as orange, lemon and lime
- Mix all the liquid ingredients together** in a large pitcher and add the fresh fruit slices.
- Refrigerate overnight, or about 8 hours, for best flavor
Leave a Reply