Presenting my non-alcoholic sangria using Seedlip Grove 42, a super trendy, zero-proof botanical infusion flavored with bitter oranges, blood oranges, lemongrass, lemon peels, mandarin and ginger. It tastes just like a citrusy gin without the alcohol kick. Mix this in with red grape juice, cranberry juice, and lots of citrus fruit slices and you’ll end up with a pitcher of the most refreshing, sweet and pretty drink that doesn’t need an ounce of alcohol for everyone to want to repeat.
Ingredients Used to Make This Non-Alcoholic Sangria
**Note that these are affiliate links, which means that I earn a commission as an Amazon Associate if you decide to purchase the items. The price will be the same for you, link or no link 🙂
- Non-Alcoholic Spirit of Choice– I used SEEDLIP Grove 42. a Zero-Proof spirit that’s distilled from a blend of Bitter Orange, Blood Orange, Orange, Lemongrass, Lemon, Mandarin, Ginger.
- Red Grape Juice
- Cranberry Juice
- Fresh Fruits of choice – go for the seasonal, local fruits for the best flavor. I used naval oranges, lemons and lime.
HOW ARE NON-ALCOHOLIC SPIRITS MADE?
According to the Seedlip website, their spirits take six weeks to make & involves bespoke maceration, copper pot distillation, blending & filtration for each individual ingredient. It is then blended and bottled.
WHAT’S THE NUTRITIONAL PROFILE OF NON-ALCOHOLIC SPIRITS?
As far as I can tell, most non-alcoholic brands present themselves as sugar-free and sweetener-free. Most are also suitable for those in a gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, and low-carb diet.
WHERE TO BUY NON-ALCOHOLIC SPIRITS
Recipe Variations and Optional Add Ins for this Non-Alcoholic Sangria
- Spiced – Orange peels, cinnamon stick and cloves
- Citrus Medley – Naval Orange, Lemon and Lime slices
- Berries – raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries
- Festive – fresh cranberries and a few sprigs of rosemary
- Pre-chill your ingredients before building your cocktail. You can do this by putting all the ingredients in the fridge at least 3 hours before using.
More Non-Alcoholic Drink Recipes You’ll Love
- 2 cups Seedlip Grove 42 pre-chilled
- 1 cup Red grape juice
- 1 cup Cranberry juice , or more grape juice
- 1-2 Tbsp liquid stevia* more if you like sweeter sangria
- 2 cups fresh fruit slices, such as orange, lemon and lime
- Mix all the liquid ingredients together** in a large pitcher and add the fresh fruit slices.
- Refrigerate overnight, or about 8 hours, for best flavor