Enjoy the refreshing and tangy taste of this simple orange glaze, bringing a burst of sunshine to your baked treats!
**This post contains affiliate links
Simple Orange Glaze with Orange Marmalade
Enjoy the refreshing and tangy taste of this orange glaze, bringing a burst of sunshine to your baked treats!
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add the confectioners' sugar (powdered sugar) and orange marmalade
- Gradually add the water to the mixture while stirring continuously. Start with 1 tsp and add more depending on how thick or thin you prefer the glaze to be.
- If the glaze becomes too thin, you can thicken it by adding a bit more confectioners' sugar, a tablespoon at a time, and whisking until you achieve the desired thickness.
- Drizzle the orange glaze over cakes, muffins, scones, or any other baked goods of your choice. It's especially delightful on citrus-flavored desserts.
- Allow the glaze to set for a few minutes before serving.
Calories: 283kcalCarbohydrates: 73gProtein: 0.1gSodium: 12mgPotassium: 9mgFiber: 0.1gSugar: 71gVitamin A: 12IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 8mgIron: 0.1mgZinc: 0.02mg***Net Carbs: 73g
Did You Like this Recipe?I'd love to know more about it! Please leave a rating or comment below so I know what to add and which recipes to share with you next!