Here's a rich, buttery Keto Caramel Glaze that only requires 4 ingredients and a few minutes of your time. Absolutely NO cooking or heating required! Made with a blend of creamy peanut butter, collagen peptides protein powder, and sugar-free pancake syrup, this glaze adds a luscious caramel twist to your banana bread, cinnamon rolls, cookies, and more.
Note on the Ingredient:
- Collagen Peptides - I used Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Powder for this recipe. You're welcome to substitute with other brands of collagen peptides, but I would not try substituting with other protein powders (i.e. whey, casein, pea, hemp, brown rice, egg protein, etc) since collagen behaves very differently from other types of protein powders and is not interchangeable.
**I've linked some of these ingredients to amazon.com to give you an idea of what they are, but you should also be able to find them in your local grocery store (usually, the natural & organic food section). They are also affiliate links, which means that I earn a commission as an Amazon Associate if you decide to purchase the items. The price will be the same for you, link or no link 🙂
Keto Caramel Drizzle / Glaze for Banana Bread, Cinnamon Rolls, Cookies and More!
- In a small bowl, mix syrup with peanut butter.
- Stir in collagen powder, 1 scoop at a time.
- Stir for a whole 1 minute, until the collagen mixture turns thick, and slightly translucent like caramel. The longer you mix, the more thicker it becomes.
- Add molasses to add color (can omit if desired)
- Drizzle over your favorite baked goods such as cakes, cupcakes, donuts, or cinnamon rolls. You can also use it to glaze cookies or muffins.