These nutty and creamy almond butter cheesecake bites are indulgent bite-sized snacks. The texture is smooth and melts in your mouth and is so easy to make, with just 7 ingredients!
Ingredients Used to Make Almond Butter Cheesecake Bites
**I've linked some of these ingredients to amazon.com to give you an idea of what they are, but you should also be able to find them in your local grocery store (usually, the natural & organic food section). They are also affiliate links, which means that I earn a commission as an Amazon Associate if you decide to purchase the items. The price will be the same for you, link or no link 🙂
- Cream Cheese - I used regular, but dairy free should work, too
- Greek Yogurt - I used Fage Greek Yogurt, but other yogurts should work
- Eggs - I used regular large eggs
- Almond Butter - like this one. You can also use other natural nut butters like pecan butter, walnut butter, cashew butter, mixed nut butter, or even seed butter like sunflower. So many choices!
- Maple Syrup or Honey - I used honey for this recipe but you can use other liquid sweeteners of choice like maple syrup, agave syrup, or liquid stevia
Recipe Variations and Optional Add Ins for Almond Butter Cheesecake Bites:
- There are so many add in options for this recipe. Add some nuts, dried fruits or different types of chocolate chips to keep this cheesecake interesting.
- Try other nut butters - pecan butter cheesecake, cashew butter cheesecake, peanut butter cheesecake...don't they sound amazing?
- Chocolate Chip cheesecake bites! Just add 2 Tbsp of cocoa powder when folding in the chocolate chips to the batter.
- Coffee or mocha? Add either a teaspoon of coffee extract or espresso powder.
- Chai or Cardamom? Add 1 tsp of Cardamom or Chai Tea Powder.
- Add natural flavoring / extracts. You can add a teaspoon of vanilla extract (I didn't feel like it was essential so I left it out in this recipe), or other flavorings or extracts, such as caramel flavoring, hazelnut extract or almond extract.
How to Make this Cheesecake Healthier
- Add antioxidants: Did you know that cinnamon, matcha and turmeric are all good sources of antioxidants? Add a teaspoon or two of some of these superfood powders to make this recipe even better!
- Increase fiber: Add a Tablespoon of ground flaxseed or coconut flour.. Add a handful of nuts, seeds and old-fashioned oats to add texture and nutrition to the cake.
- For a protein boost, you can also add 1 scoop of protein powder of your choice. I've tried using an unsweetened plant-based protein powder. You can also use chocolate protein powder
- Reduce sugar: You can also reduce the sugar by half (to make this less sweet), or replace it altogether with a sugar-free substitute.
How to Store Almond Butter Cheesecake
- You can store this cheesecake in the fridge for up to 5 days, or freeze up to 4 months.
- Be sure to line your baking pan with a parchment pan to get the best results!
You Might Also Like these Cheesecake Recipes
Almond Butter Cheesecake Bites
Almond Butter Cheesecake
- 1 pkg cream cheese of choice*
- ¼ cup granulated sugar of choice**
- ½ cup almond butter 128 g
- 2 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp greek yogurt
- Line 2 mini cube molds or 1 regualr loaf pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- Mix all ingredients together by hand (or blend together in a food processor).
- Bake 350F for 20-25 minutes. The center will be slightly jiggly.
- Let the almond butter cheesecake cool completely (preferably in the fridge overnight) and cut into 16 cubes.
- Place the cheesecake cubes on a parchment paper and freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second increments until fully melted, stirring between increments.
- Cover the cheesecake bites with melted chocolate, and set on parchment until the chocolate hardens.