Rich and fudgy, these pumpkin spice latte cake bites are bursting with the flavors of fall and make a perfect indulgent snack.
Have you ever had leftover cake and wanted to know what else you could do with it?
Cake bites. It's so simple.
I had some Paleo Pumpkin Cake to spare and found a way to convert it into these delicious treats!
The secret ingredient to making them so delicious is none other than sweetened condensed coconut milk. Rich and sweet, it acts both as a sweetener and a binder to keep the cake balled up when it's coated in white chocolate chips.
Here's the recipe!
Pumpkin Spice Latte Cake Bites w/ a Secret Ingredient
- Use hands or fork to crumble the cake into small pieces.
- Microwave sweetened condensed coconut milk and almond butter in a microwave safe bowl for 10-15 seconds or until warm.
- Stir in cake crumbles into the bowl and mix together until well blended.
- Roll the cake crumbles into 1-2 Tablespoon sized balls, and freeze for 30-60 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave (use a microwave safe glass bowl) for 30 seconds, and additional one or two 15 second increments until the chips have melted completely.
- Dip the cake balls in white chocolate and place on parchment paper to set.